Welcome (yes, it's me)

Welcome to the Blog of the Santa Clara County Surveyor being brought to you by Gwen Gee, PLS, CFedS.







We hope this will provide you updates and handy information about our office.















Monday, January 31, 2011

2011 SMA and PLS

Just a reminder that the 2011 Subdivision Map Act and Professional Land Surveyor's Act are now effective.
You can get the booklets from CLSA (California Land Surveyors Association).  The PLS Act also had additional related codes included.
The SMA booklet also has an index which is very handy.  Remember these printed booklets might cost a few bucks BUT it doesn't require any batteries or a computer to view and are easy to carry around.  And if you're like me, I just move my handy Post-It's from my old one to the nice new one.

And yes you can obtain this information online but I find the booklets easier to use especially when I need to bring them to a meeting and use as a reference.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment