Welcome (yes, it's me)

Welcome to the Blog of the Santa Clara County Surveyor being brought to you by Gwen Gee, PLS, CFedS.







We hope this will provide you updates and handy information about our office.















Sunday, October 30, 2016

Retired and Congratulation to Bill

As some of you may know, I'm now retired as Santa Clara County Surveyor.  The thrills of Santa Clara County Surveyor now belongs to Bill Slepnikoff who served as Deputy County Surveyor for several years.  Please give him a big hooray and wish him well. (I know he will do good)

Most of you may know that I only left the "day" job and now have time to focus on the things I enjoy doing like teaching, getting involved with new technology and doing activities that keep my mind sharp.  I do spend more time with my kitties who still dress up on Halloween.

So I will figure out how to update this Blog and find out how this can still be of some use rather then just me ranting on.

TTFN -
So perhaps now I will have more time to do this kind of stuff.

Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment